Common faults and solutions for Stand Alone Digital Signage
2020-08-14 15:42:21 Outdoor LCD Digital Signage-LCD Video Wall Manufacturer-Marvel Technology Read
Whether it is a stand-alone version or an online version, the Stand Alone Digital Signage is widely used in the public domain from large size to small size, especially in places with dense human traffic. The following failures will inevitably occur in the long run:
1. The screen of the vertical advertising machine flickers: In daily applications, the flickering display of the vertical advertising machine screen is a problem that users often encounter. In this regard, the user must first perform exclusion checks on external factors such as the magnetic field around the device, power supply voltage and other external factors. If it still cannot be used normally, it is necessary to conduct a comprehensive check on the display's graphics driver to eliminate program installation problems. After the above operation is invalid, the user can also try to increase the refresh rate by 75HZ to see if it is feasible. If none of the above operations can achieve satisfactory results, the assistance of professionals is required, and the user needs to send the equipment to the repair station for inspection.
2. The vertical advertising player does not respond after plugging in the power source: The vertical advertising player does not respond after plugging in the power source is a problem that often occurs in practical applications. In this regard, the user can try to remove the advertising player, open the back cover of the advertising player, and check whether the dedicated power supply is energized, and whether the existing material is off or loose. The specific method: whether the indicator light is on when using the multi-meter, if it is normal, it means that the power supply is powered. The power supply problem is ruled out, and the user should check the power supply of the decoder board, advertising player drive board, high voltage bar, speaker, and LCD screen in turn.
3. There is no display on the screen, and the indicator on the front panel flashes: After this problem occurs, the user should check whether the signal line connection between the monitor and the computer is firm, and check whether the signal line connector is broken or bent.
4. The screen is black and displays "Signal out of synchronization range" or "OUT OF RANG": This phenomenon is a thorny problem that users often see in practical applications. Generally, the signal sent by the computer exceeds the display range of the monitor, and the monitor detects It is caused by abnormal signal stop working. In this regard, the user can try to restart the monitor and reset the output frequency of the computer.
5. Thumb-sized black spots appear on the LCD screen: This phenomenon is mostly caused by external force squeezing. Under the pressure of external force, the polarizer in the liquid crystal panel will be deformed. This polarizer is like aluminum foil and will not bounce up after being recessed. This causes the difference in the reflection of the liquid crystal panel, and the dark part will appear. Part of it is easy to find under the white screen, and the general size is more than ten square millimeters, which is the size of a thumb. Although this phenomenon will not affect the service life of the LCD screen, users should pay more attention not to press the LCD screen with their fingers.