Indoor Advertising Player
Shopping Malls are using digital signage to transform interactions with customers, adding excitement to the experience and building profit margins for operators. Such as display local news, information on shopping mall events, activities and facilities, advertisements, menu items in cafes and restaurants, and for emergency alerts.
The use of digital signage in shopping mall(take Lobby, movie theaters and reception for example):
- Enhance 3D way-finding through interactive and searchable maps
- Shorten both perceived and actual wait times at ticket counters or theme park rides
- Handle ticket sales and convey emergency information
- Encourage return visits by sharing special promotions or showing movie trailers in the cinema lobby with interactive kiosks
- Promote sales at gift shops and restaurants with Stand Alone Display